About us – Satyawati College
Satyawati College is a leading college in Delhi and the NCR region, dedicated to providing our students with high-quality academic and co-curricular programs. Our faculty are highly trained professionals who are committed to student success.
Our goal is to provide our students with a safe and supportive learning environment that encourages creativity, critical thinking, and collaboration. We offer a wide range of majors in areas such as Arts, Business, Computing, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law and more.
We strive for excellence in all aspects of higher education at Satyawati College by igniting a passion for learning through engaging teaching activities that create an autonomous atmosphere. Our alumni are hugely successful in the professional world, and we take pride in seeing them excel.
At Satyawai College we believe in creating positive experiences through relevancy and thought-provoking challenges, thus helping our students realize their full potential. We look forward to welcoming you to our family!
To be the leading institution of higher learning and research, creating knowledgeable, innovative and ethical individuals who will build a just and humane society.
- To foster intellectual growth and self-learning by providing quality education in Arts, Science and Commerce
- To cultivate critical thinking, leadership and entrepreneurship among the students
- To impart value-based education through communicative teaching methods
- To promote interdisciplinary research for societal transformation
- To inculcate an independent learning process for creative thinking
- To create a conducive environment for students’ personal and professional development
Satyawati College was established in the year 1972 by the efforts of Late Sh. Ram Lal Kubba, had a great commitment to education. The college started its journey as an affiliated institution to Rohilkhand University and then later got affiliated with the Chaudhary Charan Singh University in 1975.
The college made steady progress since its foundation and strived hard to make it one of the most advanced Colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It has successfully provided higher educational opportunities to students from both rural and urban areas. The college has been instrumental in introducing higher standards of teaching and research under expert professors and research scholars, which have helped in generating future leaders to join public service or academia.
Since its inception, Satyawati College has come a long way in terms of academic excellence and achievements. The college has achieved several laurels for its inspirational academics, such as being accredited with Five-Star Rating from National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC), Best College Award from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, etc. Its alumni are active goods reputed positions across multinationals giants like Microsoft, Oracle, Google & Honeywell etc., leading sectors like banking, poverty alleviation and energy conservation initiatives & research programs across premier institutes like IITs/IISc/BITS Pilani/NITs
The college also takes pride in giving recognition on a National platform scale via participation & awards at Indian Science Congresses held regularly.
In addition to this, Satywati College also values fostering a connection between students via extracurricular activities they conduct such as sports competitions, Annual Summit & Inter College Fests etc. If we look at a few current facts since 2002 over 15000 students have graduated from here with distinction marks or major research fellowships resulting positively in the overall development of our nation’s human potential resource pool. Thus becoming 12th, the Prime Reason why Satyawati stands out among Colleges spanning all 34 Districts of UP!
- Time management: Scheduling classes and activities in an organized manner is one of the key points of best practices for student achievement. This ensures that students have adequate time to pursue their goals and remain engaged in their studies.
- Taking initiative: Encouraging students to take initiative and ownership of learning encourages them to stay on task and get more involved in the learning process.
- Being organized: Having an efficient system of keeping track of assignments, notes, and other resources is important for success both inside and outside the classroom.
- Developing a support system: Establishing a strong relationship among students, teachers, peers, family members, and other trusted adults helps students stay focused on their goals and encourages them to stay motivated during challenging times.
- Setting short-term goals: Breaking down long-term objectives into smaller achievable tasks can help keep students’ motivation levels high and make the end goal seem more attainable. 6. Seeking feedback: Encouraging feedback from trusted sources can be invaluable for both personal growth as well as understanding areas where improvement is needed.
- B.A. (Hons) Politics
- B.A. (Hons) English Literature
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Physics
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Master of Arts (MA-Economics)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master Of Science in Physics
- Master Of Business Administration
- Master Of Computer Applications
- Satyawati Debating Society
- Satyawati Arts Club
- Satyawati Literary Association
- Satyawati Music Club
- Satyawati Dance Society
- Satyawati Theater Group
- Satyawati Public Speaking Forum
- Satyawati Photography Club