About Connecting Dreams Foundation – DRC Chapter
Date of Incorporation : 15/05/2015
Connecting Dreams Foundation, Daulat Ram College Chapter (CDF- DRC), established in 2015, driven by the commitment towards sustainability, is working to address the problems of underprivileged communities by effectively implementing its projects with the assistance of passionate changemakers.
It serves as a forum where we can debate various topics and make numerous contributions to society. We regularly put together a variety of events, educational and enlightening webinars, fun activities, insightful workshops, drives, etc.
Our mission: Utilising young people’s potential and channelling it toward activities promoting social progress and realising SDG’s. We believe in our 3C Model of Changemaking – Collect Dreams, Create Solutions and Change Lives. Our vision focuses on the holistic development of our members as we learn and grow together to resolve the issues of poverty-stricken people and enable them to convert their dreams into reality.
Cabinet Members of Connecting Dreams Foundation – DRC Chapter
|Research & Content Head
|Marketing & Sponsorship Head
The major three projects that we have successfully undertaken are as follows-
CDF Drc organizes educational sessions in both offline and online mode to increase literacy among children between 6 to 14 years of age . Along with education we cater on the personality development and overall growth of the children.
This project mainly focuses on young girls and women. Our society provides the target group with informative webinars and sessions about health and personal hygiene. We also aim to equip these young girls with self defence techniques in order to make them feel more secure.
Through this initiative we aim to bring in keynote the mental health related issues that are faced by people . Unfortunately due to covid 19 there has been an exponential increase in the number of mental health problems , So we perform yoga sessions, meditation sessions and several campaigns on self love and care.
We held events such as
The desi glamor,Aagaz Naye daur ka ,Butterfly hug activity,An open mic competition, Picture me perfect and there are many more yet to come.
Problems and Solutions
In this time when everyone is trying to recover from the loss made by the pandemic, some still need to be taken care of differently. In this whole time,
- We have managed to deal with all the members who needed personal support and counselling.
2. We have been successfully admitting the interested students and have helped them remain connected to the curriculum through online mode.
3. We have delivered all the ideas of CDF DRC with the help of special meets,gatherings and discussions.
- We have been able to execute three of the projects and soon to launch a new one.
2. We have walked along the ideas of 17 SDGs set by the UN and are continuously searching their areas of our reach.
3. Our projects have brought evident results which are a push to our vision.