Recently on July 1, Delhi University started the registration process for DU SOL Postgraduation Admissions in 2023-24. Interested candidates can apply online through the DU SOL website at sol.du.ac.in.
The last date to register and apply for the same is 14th August, but for the MBA course, it is 15th August. Also, the last date to fill the fees for the same is 31st August. The CUET scores are not considered or required for taking admission into PG SOL courses.
Delhi University offers six postgraduation programs, MBA courses, M.com, MA History, MA Hindi, MA Political Science, and MA Sanskrit.
or more details, you can go through their prospectus, through this link:
Also, you must carefully fill in the details in the online registration form, your course, and other stuff, as later on any changes or modifications in the same are not allowed.
Eligibility Criteria for DU SOL PG Courses 2023-24
There are certain minimum eligibility requirements for admission to the DU SOL postgraduation courses. Firstly the candidate must have an undergraduate or any equivalent degree.
For the UR/OBC/EWS categories, they must have scored a minimum of 50% of their total marks. Candidates from the SC/ST/Pwbd Category must have scored a minimum of 45% of the total marks.
Registration Fees for PG SOL Courses 2023-24
The registration fees that are fixed for the UR/OBC/EWS candidates amount to rupees 250, and the same for SC/ST/Pwbd Category is rupees 100. The fees are kept bare minimum so that more and more candidates can apply. Also, the last date to fill it is 31st August.
DU SOL PG Courses23-24, How to fill out the Registration form?
Steps for filling out the Registration form:
- Firstly go to the official website sol.du.ac.in
- Next, you’ll have to click on the PG Admission portal
- Register here, and then fill in all details asked, and proceed with your application.
- Lastly, when the whole form is filled it will require you to submit the fees.
- You can pay the amount through your preferred payment mode, and yes, don’t forget to take a print of the acknowledgement.
Documents Required PG Admission 2023-24
- Your recent passport-size photograph.
- Properly fill in the Online Admission Form.
- Photocopies of UG – I, II & III Year Mark-sheet/ Semester I to VI (Self-attested)
- Photocopy of the UG-Degree Certificate (Self-attested)
- Photocopy of Class 10th Passing Certificate (Self-attested)
- Photocopy of Class 12th Passing Certificate (Self-attested)
- photocopy of Reserve Category Certificates (Self-attested)
- Migration Certificate of the concerned University
- Income Certificate, if applicable
- Other Certificates, if required
As elaborated above the DU SOL Postgraduation Admission 2023-24 has started, and it is a great opportunity for students who are looking to pursue a postgraduate degree in distance learning.
The admission process is pretty simple and straightforward, just understand the process nicely and follow the steps explained above, as one cannot afford to make a mistake in the application process. All eligible students should apply for this opportunity in time.