Delhi University School Of Open Learning, also known as DU SOL has invited online applications for 79 Assistant Professor positions under 29 different subject categories through its official website called the DU SOL Recruitment 2023.
“Delhi University SOL announces recruitment 2023” Check out the details quickly such as the application procedure, age criteria, qualifications, and additional information here.
Candidates interested in SOL recruitment 2023 can apply using a direct link provided in the article below. Please read all the details and instructions carefully before applying.
How to apply for DU SOL Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023?
|Delhi University- School of Open Learning
|Type of Job
|Government jobs, Full time
|The Campus of Open Learning, Delhi, 110007 Delhi
|First date for applying
|The application process has already begun
|Last date for applying
|15th June 2023
|Rs. 57,700/- per month
The educational qualifications required for the roles as announced by the DU SOL recruitment department are as follows: (Note: Interested candidates should fulfil either A or B of the given conditions to be eligible to apply for the post.)
- A Master’s degree from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on the point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in the required, concerned, or allied subject as the position.
- The candidate must also have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC (University Grant Commission) or CSIR (Council for Scientific and Industrial Research).
- A Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ required/ allied field from a foreign university or institution that has been ranked among the top 500 in the world at any time by any one of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS),
- The Times Higher Education (THE) or
- The Academic Ranking of the World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai),
*provided that candidates who have received a PhD per the University Grants Commission’s (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil. D. Degree) Regulation, 2009, or the University Grants Commission’s (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Awarding M.Phil. and Ph. D. Degree) Regulation, 2016, and any subsequent amendments thereto, shall be exempt from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET for DU SOL recruitment 2023 and appointment to the post of Assistant Professor at the University.
SOL Assistant Professor Application Fees
The application fees as mentioned in DU SOL for the recruitment 2023 for assistant professors of all courses are as follows:
|General / OBC
|SC/ ST/ PwBD
|No application fee
SOL DU Recruitment 2023 – Direct Apply Link
Interested candidates may adhere to the following steps to apply for the DU SOL recruitment 2023.
- Visit the official website of DU SOL i.e. sol.du.ac.in
- Search for the DU SOL Recruitment 2023 or Careers to which you wish to apply.
Direct link for the form
SOL DU Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- Check your eligibility for the job by opening the Assistant Professors Jobs Notice.
- Before opening the application form, make sure to double-check the deadline. The last date to apply for the DU SOL recruitment 2023 is 15th June 2023.
- If you are eligible, fill out the form carefully.
- Carefully double-check all the details you have filled in to ensure you avoid making any mistakes.
- Pay the application fees (if applicable) and submit the form. Payment mode is Online: through credit/debit card or Net banking.
According to the advertisement notice published by the Delhi University School of Open Learning, the selection process for the DU SOL recruitment 2023 will be done through interviews. The dates for the interview process aren’t out yet.
SOL Assistant Professor Salary
The assistant teachers that would be recruited, as announced under SOL recruitment 2023, regardless of the subject/ course will receive a stipend of INR 57,700/- every month, the advertisement notice clarifies.
DU Squad is the only one-stop platform on the internet providing updates about anything and everything related to the University of Delhi.