The deadline to register for the DU Financial Support Scheme 2024 is January 10, 2024. To take advantage of this financial aid opportunity, complete your registration before the deadline. The registration process for the DU Financial Support Scheme 2024 is set to conclude on January 10, 2024.
Interested candidates seeking to avail themselves of the financial assistance can submit their applications via the official DU FSS website. Potential beneficiaries must complete the application process by the specified deadline to be considered for the scheme.
Depending on their family income, the programme gives full-time undergraduate and graduate students cost waivers. If a family earns up to Rs 4 lakh, all costs for the student are waived; if the family earns between Rs 4 and Rs 8 lakh, only 50% of the fees are waived. It is noteworthy that all fees are waived, except test and housing fees.
Some programmes are not eligible, including the five-year integrated legal programmes (BA LLB/BBA LLB) and the BTech in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering. This exclusion is because these particular programmes already have fee waivers in place that are awarded during the admissions process.
A few necessary documents must be submitted for the application process to be finished. These comprise income tax returns, PAN cards, undertakings, a bona fide certificate, a mark sheet, a fee receipt, and a bank passbook. They also include certificates attesting to the status of the Other Backward Class-Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) or the Economically Backward Class (EWS).
Required Documents for DU Financial Support Scheme
To complete your application, please provide the following documents:
- A self-attested copy of either the EWS/OBC-NCL certificate or the Annual Family Income certificate issued by an authorized body after March 31, 2023. Note that certificates from a notary will not be accepted.
- Self-attested copies of the latest Income Tax Returns (2022-23) for the following family members:
- Unmarried sister(s)
- Unmarried brother(s) below 25 years of age
- Include self-attested copies of the Pan cards for all the mentioned family members.
- A duly signed undertaking from the applicant.
- A signed copy of the bonafide certificate, endorsed by the Head/Director of the respective Centre/Department/Institute. The format can be found on the official website provided below.
- A self-attested copy of the most recent fee receipt.
- A self-attested copy of the bank passbook reflecting the student’s name, account number, and IFSC code, or provide a cancelled check.
- A self-attested copy of the mark sheet from the last completed examination.
Please ensure that all copies are self-attested, and follow the guidelines mentioned above for each document. Your prompt submission of these documents is crucial for the processing of your application.
The deadline for registration for the DU Financial Support Scheme 2024 is fast approaching, with January 10, 2024, being the last date to apply. To secure financial assistance, ensure that your registration is complete before this crucial deadline. You can submit your applications through the official DU FSS website.
Please visit the official DU Financial Support Scheme website for a detailed list of required documents and the application process. Don’t miss the deadline, and ensure all documents are submitted accurately to be considered for this valuable financial aid opportunity.