AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024 is now open for various postgraduate programs, including MD, MS, M.Ch (6 Years), and DM (6 Years). The institution provides a wide range of educational programs spanning 43 diverse fields. These programs include undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and super-specialization options in areas like Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Biotechnology, and Paramedical sciences. One of the most sought-after courses at AIIMS Delhi is the MBBS program.
Prospective candidates looking to secure admission in the AIIMS Delhi MBBS program need to take the NEET-UG entrance examination and subsequently participate in the counselling process to determine their final seat allotments. The AIIMS Delhi cutoff marks for the MBBS program typically fall within a range spanning from 137 to 720. Moreover, the annual fee for the MBBS program at AIIMS Delhi stands at an affordable INR 1628.
For individuals aspiring to pursue postgraduate programs such as MD, MS, DM (6 years), MCh, and MDS, the admissions process involves the INI-CET entrance examination, followed by the counselling sessions orchestrated by AIIMS Delhi. Those with their sights set on super-specialization courses, like DM, MCh, and MD-Hospital Administration, must have to appear for the AIIMS INI-SS entrance examination.
The selection criteria, crucial dates, cutoff scores, eligibility prerequisites, and application fees for all these diverse courses are meticulously detailed and explained throughout this article, ensuring that aspiring students have access to all the pertinent information they need to embark on their academic journey at AIIMS Delhi.
AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024: Important Dates
The National Testing Agency has recently disclosed the much-anticipated examination date for NEET 2024, a crucial milestone for aspiring medical students seeking admission to the prestigious MBBS program at AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024.
|Application Process for NEET UG 2024
|March 2024 – April 2024
|Exam Date for NEET UG 2024
|May 5, 2024
|NEET UG Result 2024
The Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) for 2024 has been administered by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Delhi. It’s noteworthy that the INI CET used to be conducted twice a year, offering opportunities for candidates to secure admission during the January and July sessions.
The schedule for the INI CET January 2024 examination has been officially unveiled by AIIMS. This is marking an essential milestone in the journey of medical and dental students aspiring to further their education at this esteemed institution. This announcement ensures that applicants can adequately prepare and plan for this crucial examination, a vital step towards achieving their academic and professional goals in the field of healthcare.
AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024 Schedule
|INI CET January 2024 Basic Registration
|September 15, 2023 – October 5, 2023
|Status of Registration and Basic Information
|October 6, 2023 – October 7, 2023
|Final Status of Accepted Registration and Basic Information
|October 8, 2023
|Exam Unique Code (EUC) Generation & Final Registration
|September 30, 2023 – October 14, 2023
|Final Status of Online Registration
|October 30, 2023
|INI CET January 2024 Admit Card Release Date
|October 30, 2023
|INI CET January 2024 Exam Date
|November 5, 2023
A thorough four-year undergraduate programme, the Bachelor of Science in Nursing is intended for individuals who wish to work in the healthcare industry. Candidates need to have passed their intermediate education or 10+2 to be eligible for this course. Entrance exams and other requirements must be met as part of a competitive selection process for admission to B.Sc. Nursing programmes.
A counselling procedure is frequently used to make the final selection. It is crucial to investigate and comprehend the demands of the college you are interested in, as the particular needs and admissions processes may differ between them.
|AIIMS B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Round 1 Seat Allocation Choice Filling
|July 24, 2023 – July 28, 2023 (5:00 PM)
|AIIMS B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Round 1 Seat Allocation
|August 1, 2023
|Online Acceptance of Allocated Seat & Document Submission
|August 7, 2023 – August 12, 2023 (5:00 PM)
|AIIMS B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Round 2 Seat Allocation
|August 18, 2023
|Online Acceptance of Allocated Seat & Document Submission
|August 19, 2023 – August 25, 2023 (5:00 PM)
|AIIMS B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Round 3 Seat Allocation
|September 23, 2023
|Online Acceptance of Allocated Seat & Document Submission
|September 25, 2023 – September 30, 2023
AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024 for MBBS
The NEET Exam for AIIMS MBBS and BDS courses in 2024 has been officially scheduled for May 5, 2024. The National Testing Agency administers this exam, which is a vital first step for prospective medical and dental students hoping to get into the esteemed All India Institute of Medical Sciences schools. NEET-UG scores play a pivotal role in the selection process for these institutions.
Once candidates have their NEET scores in hand, they can participate in the counselling process, which ultimately determines their admission to AIIMS for MBBS and BDS programs. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi, the flagship institution among the AIIMS centres, offers a comprehensive MBBS program. AIIMS is renowned for its high standards of medical education, and successfully gaining admission here is a significant achievement for aspiring medical professionals.
AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024: Necessary Details for MBBS
|AIIMS MBBS 2024
|National level exam
|AIIMS Full Form
|All India Institute of Medical Science
|National Testing Agency
|Mode of Application
|May 5, 2024 (NEET)
AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024: Eligibility Criteria for MBBS
It is essential that candidates carefully read the listed eligibility requirements before beginning the AIIMS MBBS application process. These standards function as the fundamental preconditions that establish a candidate’s admissions eligibility. Understanding and fulfilling these prerequisites is necessary to guarantee a seamless and fruitful application procedure.
The first step in this journey is to carefully assess the AIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria. To secure your candidacy for this prestigious medical program, these criteria should be etched in your understanding. In adhering to these criteria, you pave the way for a seamless application process.
These are the same eligibility criteria to be eligible for AIIMS Delhi admission 2024 for MBBS:
- Nationality: Candidates must be either Indian citizens, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), or foreign nationals.
- Age Requirement: Candidates should have reached the age of 17 years, ensuring that they meet the lower age limit criterion.
- Age Limit: Unlike many other medical entrance exams, AIIMS MBBS does not impose an upper age limit. It allows candidates of all ages to apply without restriction.
- Subject Requirements: Applicants must have finished their 12th grade with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Biotechnology, and English as their subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates are expected to have achieved a minimum of 60% marks. These must include the aggregate for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) combined. There are relaxations for candidates belonging to the PwD (Persons with Disabilities) category (45% marks) and SC/ST categories (50% marks).
- Candidates in Intermediate Classes: Prospective students who are currently in intermediate classes are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifications: Eligible candidates should have successfully completed the 12th-grade examination or its equivalent from a recognized school or board. This educational background forms the basis for eligibility to pursue a career in medicine through AIIMS.
AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024: How to Apply for MBBS?
To be considered for AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024, prospective candidates are required to complete the application available on the official AIIMS website. This process involves providing personal information and selecting their desired course. Upon accessing the website, candidates need to log in to their AIIMS account to explore the various courses and make their choices. Subsequently, they must proceed to complete the registration by submitting the necessary non-refundable fees.
In order to ensure accuracy and avoid errors, students must meticulously fill in all the relevant information during the application process. This encompasses disclosing their biographical details, educational background, and any other pertinent data.
Additionally, candidates are expected to furnish the essential documents in the specified format, including their signature and photograph. Conforming to the stipulated requirements for these documents is essential to ensure a smooth application process.
If applicants feel that their applications require any revisions, the authorities usually provide them a short window of opportunity to make the necessary changes. Upon completion of the application, candidates should print off the completed form to save it for future reference and record-keeping. This guarantees that all application facts are easily accessible when required.
AIIMS Delhi MBBS Cutoffs 2023
AIIMS Delhi has specific eligibility criteria for MBBS admissions, which include the NEET cutoff score. NEET is a national-level entrance exam that determines eligibility for medical and dental programs across India. AIIMS Delhi, being one of the premier medical institutions, sets its own NEET cutoff for MBBS admissions.
The cutoff score for AIIMS Delhi MBBS admissions is a crucial factor in determining who gets admitted to this prestigious institution. Students aspiring to pursue their undergraduate medical education at AIIMS Delhi must achieve a NEET score that meets or exceeds the AIIMS cutoff.
|NEET 2023 Cut-off Percentile
|OBC/ SC/ ST
|OBC/ SC/ ST – PwD
|General/ EWS- PwD
AIIMS Delhi UG Admission 2024
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi offers a range of undergraduate courses, encompassing MBBS, B.Sc Hons., and Post-Basic categories. Moreover, students can pursue a B.Sc. Hons. in Medical Technology in Radiography or a Bachelor of Optometry. These programs offer diverse opportunities for those aspiring to enter the medical and healthcare fields. To get admission to these courses at AIIMS, prospective candidates must navigate the online application process, which occurs on an annual basis.
The official AIIMS website is the designated platform through which candidates can submit their applications. It serves as the primary gateway for the application procedure. Eligibility for these programs primarily requires candidates to have completed their 10+2 education.
The final selection of candidates hinges upon their performance in a rigorous entrance examination. This is a critical determinant in the admissions process. This examination is the gateway to securing a coveted spot in AIIMS Delhi’s prestigious undergraduate programs.
AIIMS Delhi UG Courses Under Different Branches
AIIMS Delhi, a renowned medical institution, offers a wide array of courses across various branches. These programs cater to the diverse educational needs and interests of students. Some of the prominent branches and the courses they house are as follows:
|B. Sc. (Hons) and B. Sc. (Post-Basic)
|B.Sc. (Hons) in Medical Technology in Radiography and Bachelor of Optometry
AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024: Eligibility Criteria for UG
To qualify for this program, candidates must have successfully completed their 12th-grade education through the 10+2 scheme, Senior School Certificate Examination, or an equivalent program recognized by a university. They should have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, and either Biology or Mathematics as part of their coursework. They must have achieved a minimum aggregate score of 55%.
It is essential for applicants to be Indian citizens and to have turned 17 by December 31st of the year. They intend to enrol in the programme, in addition to fulfilling the academic criteria. Prospective students may also include individuals who are in their last year of study and are anxiously anticipating their results.
Candidates from the SC/ST categories have been given a 5% exemption, allowing them to pass with a minimum overall score of 50%. It is imperative to stress that Indian people are the only ones eligible for this programme. However, as they are also qualified for enrollment, there is a specific arrangement for NRIs (Non-Residents of India) and OCIs (Overseas Citizens of India).
AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024: Selection Method for UG
For B.Sc admissions at AIIMs, the following steps should be followed:
- Prospective candidates strongly require to carefully review the prospectus and complete the application form accurately.
- Upon online registration, candidates should make the required fee payment through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Applicants seeking admission under special categories must possess a valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- You can obtain admit cards from the AIIMS official website.
- A list of the shortlisted applicants will be available on the website once the entrance exam results have been announced. Registered applicants will get alerts via email and SMS.
- Candidates selected based on their performance in the entrance exam will need to go for a Personal Interview by the institute’s selection committee.
AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024: Admission Process for PG
A wide variety of postgraduate programmes in the domains of medicine, dentistry, nursing, biotechnology, and paramedicine are offered by AIIMS Delhi. These programmes include MD, MS, M.Ch, DM, M.Sc., and M.Biotech. Interestingly, after earning an MBBS degree, students can enrol directly in the institute’s DM and M.Ch programmes. These six-year programmes give students the advanced knowledge and useful skills they need to succeed in their chosen medical specialisations.
The primary requirement for enrollment in these esteemed programmes is the holding of a Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field. This is to guarantee that applicants have a strong basis for their advanced medical education and training.
PG Courses at AIIMS Delhi with Specialisations
|Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Science (MS), Master of Chirurgiae (MCh), Doctorate of Medicine (DM)
|Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
|Master of Science in Nursing (M.Sc Nursing)
|Master of Science [M.Sc] (Biotechnology)
|Master of Science
AIIMS Delhi Admission 2024: Eligibility Criteria for PG
In order to get admission to any of the medical and healthcare programmes, applicants need to fulfil the qualifying requirements listed below.
- Candidates must have their MBBS or BDS degrees with a minimum of 55% marks from institutions recognised by the Medical Council of India in order to be eligible for admission to the MD, MS, MDS, DM, and M.Ch programmes. Candidates also needed to have finished the required one-year internship.
- Candidates for the MD in Hospital Administration programme must hold an officially recognised MBBS degree from the Medical Council of India, with a minimum score of 55%.
- A B.Sc. (Honours) in Nursing, a B.Sc. Nursing (Post-certificate), a Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing, or a four-year B.Sc Nursing degree from an institution accredited by the Indian Nursing Council is necessary for admission to the M.Sc. in Nursing programme. Candidates must have at least 60% of the possible points. They are registered with a state nursing council as a nurse or midwife.
- A minimum of 55% in an MBBS, BDS, BVSc, B.Pharm, BPT, or B.Sc degree is necessary for admission to specialised fields such as M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Anatomy, Biophysics, Medical Physiology and Medical Pharmacology.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field in order to be eligible for programmes including Nuclear Medicine Technology, Cardiovascular Imaging, Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology, and Endovascular Technologies.
- These prerequisites ensure that applicants have the educational background and credentials needed to pursue their chosen field of study. This forms the basis for admission to these medical and healthcare programmes.
AIIMS Delhi Admission for 2024 offers a diverse range of educational opportunities, catering to both undergraduate and postgraduate aspirants. The institution’s portfolio includes programs in Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Biotechnology, and Paramedical sciences. Among these, the MBBS program at AIIMS Delhi remains highly coveted.
Aspiring students aiming to secure a seat in this program must first clear the NEET-UG entrance examination. Subsequently, they engage in a counselling process to determine their final seat allocation. The AIIMS Delhi MBBS cutoff scores typically range from 137 to 720. This makes the program accessible to a broad spectrum of candidates.
Furthermore, AIIMS Delhi is famous for its affordability, with an annual MBBS program fee of just INR 1628. For postgraduate prospects seeking programs like MD, MS, DM (6 years), MCh, and MDS. The admissions process involves the INI-CET entrance examination, followed by AIIMS Delhi’s counselling sessions.
Those eyeing super-specialization courses, such as DM, MCh, and MD-Hospital Administration, must prepare for the AIIMS INI-SS entrance examination. This comprehensive admission process considers various factors. This includes selection criteria, critical dates, eligibility criteria, and application fees. It ensures that aspiring students need to be well informed and equipped to embark on their academic journey at AIIMS Delhi.